I’m sorry to report that I don’t have any finished knitting projects, but I do have a couple of finished spinning projects to report. First, for your viewing pleasure, here is a photo of some DK-weight yarn that I spun on the Ladybug.
There are two skeins in the basket, one of which I chain-plied on a spindle, the other of which I chain-plied on the wheel. The wheel-plied yarn is nothing to be very proud of, but I’ll knit it up one of these days nonetheless. The fiber is Corriedale that came from Sunset Fibers. It was a dream to spin up.
I also finished spinning and plying this BFL/Sparkle blend that is destined to become a pair of socks.
I did all the spinning on spindles, and I made a true three-ply yarn, also on a spindle. The Sparkle fibers, which are Nylon, ought to make the yarn wear well, hence my decision to spin the fiber and ply the yarn to end up with a nice, fingering-weight sock yarn.